If you click on Subscriber you can also elect to have a notification emailed to you when my new videos go live! This way you don't miss any of the classes or tutorials I offer!
Ok. Here is the Supply List!
- Capri Sun Box --or similar weight box. The measurements of the completed portions of the box are 3.5" tall x 6" wide x 4.5" in depth. What you see above is two of the pieces stacked on top of each other. That is what I will teach in the class.
- Medium weight chipboard 1 Piece of 12x12 or the equivalent in recycled materials. If I would have had a cardboard box to cut up I would have used that instead. So by all means please use what you have!
- 4 items that you can use as feet for your box. I used the little knobs that Stacy Ann sent me in a rack.
- Assorted trims and decorations to decorate your box. My are all from Pro31 Designs! She has awesome items in her shop so I hope you check her out!
- 1/4 yard of fabric or paper of your choice to cover your boxes. Since I used fabric, I did apply a coat of gesso over the box so that the design could not be seen through my fabric.
- Mod Podge or other adhesive to adhere fabric or paper.
- Hot Glue for adhering boxes together. You can also use duct tape or other tape if you are coviering with a thick fabric.
I will try and have the Part 1 video up by 10 AM CST on Monday!
Have a very happy Holiday!!!